Blues singer Toni Lynn Washington and friends are due to perfom at 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 19, on the lawn of the Jason Russell House in Arlington.
Join those involved from Arlington Center for the Arts for a free outdoor performance. A local and national treasure, Washington is acclaimed for her singing of originals, jazz standards, blues and Motown covers that communicate joy and passion to her audiences.
- Toni Lynn Washington, vocals
- Sax Gordon and Mario Perrett, saxophones
- Mike Williams, guitar
- Sven Larson, bass
- Eddie Scheer, drums
with a special introduction from Holly Harris, host of WUMB's "Spinning the Blues."
- Audience members will be required to wear masks.
- Attendees are invited to bring chairs and blankets. This is an open outdoor space without seating.
- Attendees who bring food and drink with them should be prepared to remove all trash they bring with them. No trash receptacles will be provided.
- Advance Registration is recommended for event updates and communication.
Register in advance here >>
This news announcement was published Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021.
FACEBOOK BOX: To see all images, click the PHOTOS link just below