Pennsylvania GOP primary that could shape control of the Senate
The Arlington Redevelopment Board met Monday, March 15, in remote session and held hearings on five warrant articles, including affordable housing and accessory dwelling units.
Read a summary by Steve Revilak >>
The articles are:
- Article 45 - Increase the Percentage of Affordable Housing Units
- Article 41 - Definition of Foundation
- Article 38 - Energy Efficient Homes on Nonconforming Lots
- Article 43 - Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
- Article 42 - Affordable Housing on Privately Owned Parcels of Non-Conforming Size
(Rachel Zsembery, ARB Chair) Ms. Zsembery says that 17 of this years warrant articles are related to housing. She notes that the ARB had previously committed to a more comprehensive public engagement effort around housing. These articles vary in their approach and deserve to be vetted.
See past agendas (2018 to present) at Shane Curcuru's site >>
See the ACMi video of the March 15 meeting:
This notice was published Sunday, March 21, 2021.
FACEBOOK BOX: To see all images, click the PHOTOS link just below