UPDATED, Sept. 24: The Arlington Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Arlington co-sponsored the annual "State of the Town" panel discussion and Q & A, held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22. The discussion was on Zoom.
If you missed it, you can download the video file here >>
Join Town Manager Adam Chapdelaine; Jennifer Raitt, director of planning and community development; Ali Carter, economic-development coordinator; Select Board Chair Steve DeCourcey; and Beth Locke, chamber executive director, for a discussion on issues and updates of specific interest to the Arlington business community relative to economic recovery as well as updates on new and ongoing initiatives.
The agenda for discussion will include:
- Acknowledgment of Covid-19 challenges, impacts, and response since March 2020;
- Report of accomplishments of the past year;
- Current challenges and opportunities for the future;
- How do we work together to improve the business climate in Arlington?; and
- Discussion of Town's American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) allocations for economic development.
This news announcement was updated Sept. 13, 2021, and updated Sept. 24.
FACEBOOK BOX: To see all images, click the PHOTOS link just below