Arlington-based CMK Homecare offers free monthly virtual Lunch & Learns for family caregivers, and at noon Wednesday, Oct. 20, the topic is long-term care insurance, presented by Mike Harrington, from Health Markets.
Sign up here >> Those signing up will get an email, starting about a week before the program with Zoom information.
This presentation will show how long-term care insurance allows for greater independence, provide an overview of the current market, and highlight some recent case studies.
- The importance of proactively planning for a long-term care event.
- Common characteristics of long-term care insurance plans.
- How long-term care insurance plans can differ.
- What are some of the most common options available today?
- Highlights of two case studies recently implemented.
This news announcement was published Monday, Oct. 4, 2021.
FACEBOOK BOX: To see all images, click the PHOTOS link just below