The Board of Selectmen plans to meet Monday, Dec. 17, at 6 p.m. in the Selectmen's Chambers, second floor, Town Hall. Agenda*:
1. CONSENT AGENDA (one vote required for approval of all items)
a. Minutes of Meetings: November 26, 2012
LICENSES & PERMITS
6 p.m. Public Hearing
2. Request: Common Victualler License and Beer & Wine Licenses, Szechuan Dumpling (formerly Jade Garden), Quan Le Luu, 1360 Mass. Ave.
3. Request: Food Vendor License, Something Sweet Without Wheat, Joseph Penney, 169 Mass. Ave.
4. Request: Second Hand Dealer License, Arlington Re-Use, Margaret Powell, 85 Warren St.
5. Request: Class II Non-Premise, KDM Corp.
Frederick Moreland, Jr., 15 Brunswick Road
6. License Renewals
Wine & Malt Beverages Only Restaurant
All Alcohol Restaurant
All Alcohol Club
All Alcohol Package Store
Class II Non-Premise/Auctioneer
Second Hand Dealer
Next scheduled meeting of BoS January 7, 2013.